Thursday, December 13, 2007

A Typical Day

Ok, so it didn't work out to put up my lecture notes from "A Me Second Lifestyle" today. As usual I was busy and didn't find the time. I suppose a more realistic goal would be sometime this weekend so that is what I will shoot for.

Currently we are getting ready for our youth group Christmas party on Sunday. It should be a fun, exciting time. We are catering in some italian food and encouraging the kids to dress up nicely. It will be interesting to see how the junior high guys do with this! We're doing a gift exchange and playing some fun games. Hopefully we will have some visitors and maybe some of the kids who we haven't seen lately.

Also, we are looking at splitting up junior high and senior high large group discussion time. Currently we group them together since it makes more sense with a smaller group. We have had solid growth in numbers this last year and it seems to make more sense now to be able to have a discussion more age-suitable for these two groups. Also, we are working on a two-year junior high topic plan that will be a good cycle to get into, and of course a four-year senior high plan. If I find time this weekend I will try and post some good ideas on how to make those work, but it is so important to start planning for the future. Fortunately, we have been very diligent so far. Anyway, that's all the time I have for tonight, but I will write more tomorrow!

God Bless!

No comments: